spy revolver Help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spy revolver Help

Post  LuckE on Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:13 am

Hello everyone! I came to ask for help with my auto reload problem. I personally hate autoreload, which is a fairly uncommon opinion, but it is mine. One day, my auto reload just turned on and never turned off. I absolutely hate it, and it has messed up my amby aim to a degree where i mostly use the l'etrager now  Crying or Very sad . I checked my in-game advanced settings, my auto exec cfg, and my spy cfg and everywhere it says "cl_autoreload 0" but it is still on in game. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

LuckE
Strange
Strange

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: spy revolver Help

Post  Selek on Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:48 pm

I will assume you triple-checked your autoexec and class configs are in the correct place.

What happens when you write cl_autoreload 0 in the console? Will it be reset, if so, by switching to all classes or only Spy?
Selek
Scarcely Lethal
Scarcely Lethal

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Selektionsfaktor/

Back to top Go down

Post  PaNissanic on Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:57 pm

Try to check your other classes configs if you haven't, and also you could try searching your config.cfg if there are any changes. Best of luck!
PaNissanic
Spectacularly Lethal
Spectacularly Lethal

Plays for : Heart of Steel

View user profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/NissanIceCar/

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlotso25 on Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:45 pm

If cl_autoreload is 1 when you go to change it in console, then it must be on in your config somewhere.

If it's 0 and you're still autoreloading, then you might have +reload on. Type -reload in console to check. If it works, add it to your config at the end, or look for +reload and remove it.
Carlotso25
Admin
Admin

Plays for : 66 Degrees North

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Carlotso25

Back to top Go down

Post  LuckE on Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:09 am

Carlotso25 wrote:If cl_autoreload is 1 when you go to change it in console, then it must be on in your config somewhere.

If it's 0 and you're still autoreloading, then you might have +reload on. Type -reload in console to check. If it works, add it to your config at the end, or look for +reload and remove it.
Thank you so much. I love the way you play spy, but sadly I too have been playing sniper a lot. My hours are catching up. I DONT KNOW WHATS A BETTER PICK CLASS. SPY FUN SNIPER EZ 2 CLICK HEADS. Anyways, i found the sneaky little +reload somewhere in my cfg. Thanks again! Very Happy

LuckE
Strange
Strange

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top