Hei - The Hei Movie

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hei - The Hei Movie

Post  Carlotso25 on Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:04 pm

Was writing a response earlier but RaF ninja'd me, so cleared off lol.

But pretty much fully agree with what RaF said. Spy frag videos are completely different from others because of a lack of perception. You can see a med pick in a frag video and not think much of it, but watch his whole match and the hardships he went through, and that pick looks fucking excellent because it was such a game changing play that shifted the balance in his teams favor.

Which is why I personally feel that you shouldn't really be looking into frag quality too much when it comes to Spy. Frag opinion is just way too varied. Some people think some clips aren't great because they don't look good on a presentation basis in terms of what a frag video should be about, which is a fair point. However some people think some clips are amazing despite their lack of looking good, purely because they understand it was an incredible feat the player performed even if it didn't look so. Just comes down to taste in the end.

Judge the video based on the editing quality and music imo. Trip is entitled to his opinion to not like the frags or the awesome music. Leave it at that :3
Carlotso25
Admin
Admin

Plays for : 66 Degrees North

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Carlotso25

Back to top Go down

Post  Almaironn on Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:18 pm

Wow such drama again :3 Glad you guys reached a reasonable end, hopefully
Almaironn
Wicked Nasty
Wicked Nasty

View user profile http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/almaironn

Back to top Go down

Post  _kayzer_ on Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:10 pm

I think no one is entitling it self better or awesome just because played on a higher level ...
I noticed Trip doesn't have the competitive experience some of us have, I don't know or care about the facts he doesn't play, if it's because he doesn't have a pc to play or he simply doesn't want to - there are great players that don't play at high levels because they don't want to and everyone deservers respect apart from they're choices (:

The only thing I wanted to state is that I found by myself that trickstabs aren't reliable and that the higher the skill level the more difficult is to do a "unimpressive last second decloak stab" and its harder to fool a entire team of high skilled players and do it then it is to fool a div4-6 player into a trickstab. For that reason which I got from competitive playing I feel that some stabs are more impressive then air shots for example and definitely much more impressive than 3 or 4 chain stabs on people that don't look at their backs nor listen to comms. So it is to kill a skilled pyro which kill you with instant flare while moves towards you in a A-D path compared to a pyro that walks straight into you with his axtinguisher. Its just this point of view I wanted to share about high level spy frags, that in my opinion is more enjoyable that super pro recording framerate + visual effects + source film maker + hollywood copycat color correction bullshit.

As far as the movie itself goes, I liked it a lot, although after 8-9 minutes it gets kinda boring and music taste isn't entirely good imo. Imo if you want great frag movies go to onv's youtube, download (onv and undisputed) and watch on your pc, those are truly epic.

Also, I'm sorry if anyone got flamed about the words I've written I didn't have that intention but sometimes I'm so strong on my beliefs that my words kinda cut throw people  Razz 
_kayzer_
Mildly Menacing
Mildly Menacing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Trîp/Reggie on Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:40 pm

I haven't played in plat, if that's what you mean. But I've played in Silver briefly and every division under that, so I'm not exactly inexperienced.

I agree with Kayzer about that onv thing though. Top class.
Trîp/Reggie
Gore-Spattered
Gore-Spattered

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nofriendsontheotherside

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlotso25 on Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:28 pm

Ignoring the fact that onv is a bit of a cunt, agreed, his frags are amazing. Brilliant Spy.
Carlotso25
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RaF on Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:42 pm

Carlotso25 wrote:Ignoring the fact that onv is a bit of a cunt, agreed, his frags are amazing. Brilliant Spy.

Yes, the same frags from about 3 seasons ago presented in several different videos.  Rolling Eyes Some of them look nice.

He has a tendency to act arrogant prick most of the time though. And somehow is still the best representative of EU spying ??? lol
RaF
Somewhat Threatening
Somewhat Threatening

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/rafalema/

Back to top Go down

Post  _kayzer_ on Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:30 pm

Carlotso25 wrote:Ignoring the fact that onv is a bit of a cunt, agreed, his frags are amazing. Brilliant Spy.

That's because you're not friends with him, I get along with him darn well!

Altough he is not on inso/solid kdr level he is still the best revolver EU and has a pretty good gamesense.

_kayzer_
Mildly Menacing
Mildly Menacing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Almaironn on Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:45 pm

He said onv is a bit of a cunt, yet admires his skills nonetheless. Being too personal would be flaming someone, telling him he belongs to div7 and worse, just because he doesnt like him. Thats the kind of stuff that happened before and probably why this rule was made.
Almaironn
Wicked Nasty
Wicked Nasty

View user profile http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/almaironn

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlotso25 on Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:42 pm

Being friends with him has nothing to do about it really. If he chooses to act immature and self worshipping in pubs, which you can't deny he has hence his controversial reputation, then that's his deal. I don't have any taste for it and choose to only commend him on his Spy skills, which are good. I don't hate Onv personally at all, but based only on what he has shown the community publicly, and it doesn't put him in a good light imo. That does not make it personal.

Plus I'm sure if he really had a problem with this he could seek me out and talk to me. Don't quote me rules which I specifically wrote and know about.

Off topic anyhow.
Carlotso25
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  _kayzer_ on Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:11 pm

Carlotso25 wrote:Being friends with him has nothing to do about it really. If he chooses to act immature and self worshipping in pubs, which you can't deny he has hence his controversial reputation, then that's his deal. I don't have any taste for it and choose to only commend him on his Spy skills, which are good. I don't hate Onv personally at all, but based only on what he has shown the community publicly, and it doesn't put him in a good light imo. That does not make it personal.

Plus I'm sure if he really had a problem with this he could seek me out and talk to me. Don't quote me rules which I specifically wrote and know about. - that ego lel

Off topic anyhow.

don't get you're self flamed mate, obviously I was just getting under your skin  Laughing Laughing Laughing 
_kayzer_
Mildly Menacing
Mildly Menacing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlotso25 on Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:04 am

_kayzer_ wrote:don't get you're self flamed mate, obviously I was just getting under your skin  Laughing Laughing Laughing 
So mentioning the fact I wrote the rule means I have an ego. Alright then, whatever floats your boat. Also people generally talk to someone directly if they aren't happy with what they said. Again, ego. Done now.

*Edit* ALSO SATAN
Carlotso25
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  frownybrownee on Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:19 pm

Kaiser master trol
frownybrownee
Positively Inhumane
Positively Inhumane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentNinja on Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:34 pm

frownybrownee wrote:Kaiser master trol
Gotta look at his avatar to fully understand...
SilentNinja
Gore-Spattered
Gore-Spattered

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  _kayzer_ on Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:56 pm

SilentNinja wrote:
frownybrownee wrote:Kaiser master trol
Gotta look at his avatar to fully understand...

Twisted Evil 
_kayzer_
Mildly Menacing
Mildly Menacing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top