Hi, Is this thing on?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi, Is this thing on?

Post  Gregoravich on Fri May 15, 2015 12:30 pm

Hi, i'm greg, played 3 seasons in etf2l in high, last with a team i lead: Team Rocket, getting into the playoffs of mid. i am 17 and have a cat. i made my account to check if this forum still exists.

This seems/seemed like a great idea and community to hang out with/in but i get the feeling that it is long dead, whats the reason for this? is there a way it can be resurrected maybe?

Gregoravich
Unremarkable
Unremarkable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi, Is this thing on?

Post  Trîp/Reggie on Wed May 27, 2015 10:32 pm

Hey, Greg.

Around June ish last year, this forum (itself a reformation of the now defunct E2 forums) pretty much lost most of its playerbase. Many people were getting sick of the toxicity, and some of the initial creators left for other endeavors. After that, it effectively turned into a wasteland, with barely any posts from anyone, and even then only around 4 people at the maximum. Mod and admin status was tossed about, and then it's pretty much been left to die a peaceful death. People still sign up, but there's not really anyone else here, as you can tell by the way you waited for 12 days for a response from me.

Sorry, but keep on playing Spy. If you go back through the member list and look for posts by big-name spies, lots of the time there's archived guides, tips and videos that would not normally be able to be accessed.

I really wish you had been here when it was thriving though - it was a sight to see.

~Reggie
Trîp/Reggie
Gore-Spattered
Gore-Spattered

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nofriendsontheotherside

Back to top Go down

Post  Segno on Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:41 pm

There's a couple aspiring spies who watch my youtube channel who might be coming here soon since I mentioned this with a link in a video. I tried to revive it when I came to this around that June time because it is a good idea, maybe you can do the same?

Good luck dude and you can ask me questions if you want.
Segno
Somewhat Threatening
Somewhat Threatening

Plays for : Spicy+ Support

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/SegnoGaming/

Back to top Go down

Post  Villdjack on Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:12 am

Trîp/Reggie wrote:Hey, Greg.

Around June ish last year, this forum (itself a reformation of the now defunct E2 forums) pretty much lost most of its playerbase. Many people were getting sick of the toxicity, and some of the initial creators left for other endeavors. After that, it effectively turned into a wasteland, with barely any posts from anyone, and even then only around 4 people at the maximum. Mod and admin status was tossed about, and then it's pretty much been left to die a peaceful death. People still sign up, but there's not really anyone else here, as you can tell by the way you waited for 12 days for a response from me.

Sorry, but keep on playing Spy. If you go back through the member list and look for posts by big-name spies, lots of the time there's archived guides, tips and videos that would not normally be able to be accessed.

I really wish you had been here when it was thriving though - it was a sight to see.

~Reggie

Yeah basicly this, i mean me and carl COULD do stuff with novus but even if we did how many are still intrested in even reading/discussing spy, it just seems like we cant have good ol' stuff like e2 anymore :^)

Admin
Admin

Plays for : Fair enough & Team Sweden

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/villdjack

Back to top Go down

Post  Gregoravich on Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:57 pm

Yeah basicly this, i mean me and carl COULD do stuff with novus but even if we did how many are still intrested in even reading/discussing spy, it just seems like we cant have good ol' stuff like e2 anymore :^)[/quote]

spoke too soon bro

Gregoravich
Unremarkable
Unremarkable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Villdjack on Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:43 pm

Gregoravich wrote:
Villdjack wrote:Yeah basicly this, i mean me and carl COULD do stuff with novus but even if we did how many are still intrested in even reading/discussing spy, it just seems like we cant have good ol' stuff like e2 anymore :^)

spoke too soon bro

Apperently both me and carl was looking at the novus forums that night :^)

Admin
Admin

Plays for : Fair enough & Team Sweden

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/villdjack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top