Introducing Myself? >_<

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introducing Myself? >_<

Post  rocksword on Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:27 pm

Well hi everyone!

My name's rocksword, you can always call me rocky if you want. I've wanted to be a Spy main pretty much since I first started playing Team Fortress 2. I unfortunately never played TFC, but when I started TF2 about a year ago, it was the only thing I wanted to do for a long time. Spy was easily the class I wanted to learn most, and since then, I've dedicated a lot of time and effort into it. I've tried my very hardest to learn all the Spy weapons and what their uses are, as well as the weapons of classes I'll be facing a lot like Pyros, Engineers, Snipers, and Heavies. I've practiced a lot, and something I can say for sure is I'm not the average pub Spy anymore.

Where I am right now is difficult for me to say. I'm definitely experienced enough that I'm not a new Spy, I know how the class works and how to play it. If I had to guess, I would describe myself is a slightly above-average pub Spy. I may know the game and know the class, but there is a lot I'm still not good at. My aim with revolvers is horrible, although it is improving. I have some trouble with trickstabs, I don't go for them a ton in games but when I do, it's not very often that I pull them off. I don't have any Australiums or unusuals for any class, let alone for Spy. And while a group of friends and I really want to get into competitive Highlander, I feel like I'm not good enough yet to be a competitive Spy.

My biggest TF2 goal is to become a stronger Spy, and to do that until I feel ready to at least take on competitive Highlander. Of course I'd love unusuals and Australiums someday too, but those don't make you any better on their own, so they can wait. Besides Spy, I also play a good amount of Soldier and Pyro, so those are things I plan on improving as well.

And that's pretty much me, a slightly above-average pub Spy with no unusuals or Australiums, but a strong desire to become the strongest Spy I can be.

-rocky
rocksword
Strange
Strange

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198141716764/

Back to top Go down

Re: Introducing Myself? >_<

Post  Carlotso25 on Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:37 pm

Welcome to Novus Rocky! One day you will get a training montage and will be the best Spy until someone comes and beats the shit out of you. Then you will get another training montage and be the best Spy again! Then the cycle will repeat itself for five movi-SEASONS.

Hope you learn a lot and enjoy your stay! Very Happy
Carlotso25
Admin
Admin

Plays for : 66 Degrees North

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Carlotso25

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top