Dealing with idiots

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dealing with idiots

Post  Nickolaos on Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:50 am

As Spies we know we cant land ALL of our stabs. And there always that idiot who will always make fun of you for failing stabs. Well how do you guys deal with these idiots? For me I failed a couple of corners on a guy so he acted like he was top shit "Fail stab" "Dont try that again" and taunting. So how did i deal with this nuisance? I pulled I think THE most obvious stair stab on this guy I stood afk like on the top of the hill and once he came up I jump and got him. You see when you fail the stabs the idiot gets the impression that your a bad spy and you cant land trick stabs so it opens them up to really basic trick stabs. And it just makes the other guy look like a complete idiot for saying what he did. Anyone else have stories? or even tips for dealing with idiots?

Nickolaos
Unremarkable
Unremarkable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dealing with idiots

Post  Carlotso25 on Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:11 am

hud_saytext_time 0

That command has saved me from many a twat. Also voice_enable 0.

I dunno, I usually don't come across most asshats due to just not interacting with em though lol. If they spam taunt, I'll usually just try and headshot em. If that don't work, well, fair play to him he's playing better.

Carlotso25
Admin
Admin

Plays for : 66 Degrees North

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Carlotso25

Back to top Go down

Prove them wrong.

Post  FuzioN on Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:13 am

Just prove them wrong. You don't need to trickstab them every chance you get. I usually just keep trying because what's he gonna do to me? If you just keep your head up then it is worth it in the long run. I know because just 2 years ago I was a lonely bad f2p spy...now I'm getting called a comp spy, a super good pub spy. I'm getting raged at, getting called bad by dead opponents. I'm landing rocketstabs, railstabs, propstabs, matadors, etc. Its great! Very Happy Ignore them just prove them wrong. (GET A DOM ON HIS SORRY A**)

FuzioN
Strange
Strange

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/368616/

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickolaos on Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:22 am

Thanks guys. The guy didn't get me down or anything I was just wondering how you deal with that sort of shit.

Nickolaos
Unremarkable
Unremarkable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PaNissanic on Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:01 pm

A wise man said, "if you're making then mad and lowering their guard, you're doing your job right." Also, people who act like hot shit in pubs and try and talk shit are just dbags. You're better than that, so prove 'em wrong and stay classy Very Happy

PaNissanic
Spectacularly Lethal
Spectacularly Lethal

Plays for : Heart of Steel

View user profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/NissanIceCar/

Back to top Go down

Post  Selek on Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:38 pm

When in doubt, blame melee hit registration Razz

I actually find it fun when people go out of their way to hunt me. Dodging a Scout for half a minute before getting killed makes his taunting even more worth it. He sees one frag, I see him being useless to his team for a long time and then only getting a measly Spy pick. Not worth it in comp play, but fun in pubs Smile

Selek
Scarcely Lethal
Scarcely Lethal

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Selektionsfaktor/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top