Names Nick

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Names Nick

Post  Nickolaos on Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:57 pm

I guess im doing this too? My name is Nick and I play competitive TF2 as the Spy however im fairly new to competitive Razz I have about 260 hours as spy and I have a big passion from the class. I may not be as good as everyone else on the Novus forums but I am confident in my ability and I can still offer good advice and suggestions. I love the way the spy operates and what he does for the team. I guess im ok but I just haven't been given an opportunity to show the competitive community what I can do.
Nickolaos
Unremarkable
Unremarkable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Names Nick

Post  Flittzy on Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:02 pm

Welcome! It's great to have you here o/
Flittzy
Scarcely Lethal
Scarcely Lethal

Plays for : Taking a break from tf2

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/ChickenSteve/

Back to top Go down

Post  PaNissanic on Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:04 pm

Nickolaos wrote:I guess im doing this too? My name is Nick and I play competitive TF2 as the Spy however im fairly new to competitive Razz I have about 260 hours as spy and I have a big passion from the class. I may not be as good as everyone else on the Novus forums but I am confident in my ability and I can still offer good advice and suggestions. I love the way the spy operates and what he does for the team. I guess im ok but I just haven't been given an opportunity to show the competitive community what I can do.
hey, we're all here to learn more about spy, and when discussing a versatile and unique class like spy, no one's really bad. As long as you're enthusiastic and ready to learn, we're all happy to have you on board! Very Happy
PaNissanic
Spectacularly Lethal
Spectacularly Lethal

Plays for : Heart of Steel

View user profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/NissanIceCar/

Back to top Go down

Post  Nickolaos on Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:07 pm

PaNissanic wrote:
Nickolaos wrote:I guess im doing this too? My name is Nick and I play competitive TF2 as the Spy however im fairly new to competitive Razz I have about 260 hours as spy and I have a big passion from the class. I may not be as good as everyone else on the Novus forums but I am confident in my ability and I can still offer good advice and suggestions. I love the way the spy operates and what he does for the team. I guess im ok but I just haven't been given an opportunity to show the competitive community what I can do.
hey, we're all here to learn more about spy, and when discussing a versatile and unique class like spy, no one's really bad. As long as you're enthusiastic and ready to learn, we're all happy to have you on board! Very Happy

Thanks its great to know that I have great supportive people backing me up <3
Nickolaos
Unremarkable
Unremarkable

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Villdjack on Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:48 am

Welcome o/

Admin
Admin

Plays for : Fair enough & Team Sweden